DOWA ECO-SYSTEM Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary company of Dowa Holdings Co., Ltd., that was established in October 2006 in order to focus more specifically on Environmental Management & Recycling. Dowa Holdings Co., Ltd, formaly Dowa Mining Co., Ltd. was originally established in Japan in 1884 as a mining & smelting company.
Dowa Holdings Co., Ltd. was quickly able to position the Environmental Management & Recycling division as a leading company in this field by utilizing the proven technologies, infrastructure, experience and problem-solving methodology accumulated from their 130 years of mining & refining operations.
Currently, DOWA ECO-SYSTEM provides core services in Resource Recycling, Waste Management, Soil Remediation, and Environmental Consulting. The Company approaches a wide range of Environmental Management & Recycling projects as an Integrated Environmental Company, organically connecting all of the services necessary to tackle environmental risks as a whole.
The Age of Globalization requires us to operate with a global viewpoint about limited resources and fragile environments. DOWA ECO-SYSTEM Co., Ltd. considers the environment globally, and acts locally with communities and business organizations towards the reduction of environmental risks and the realization of a recycling-oriented society.
- Investment in PDI Tak Eco Co., Ltd. and Expansion of Waste Treatment Business in Thailand
- Establishment of MELTEC IWAKI CO., LTD. and Melting of Incinerated Ash to Further Expand the Recycling Business
- Completion and Start of Operation of Myanmar's First Controlled Landfill Facility
- DOWA Eco-System Singapore Exhibit at Electronics Recycling Asia WRF 2015 in Singapore
- DOWA Exhibit at 6th Waste Management ME Forum 2015 Dubai Oct 2015
- DOWA Exhibited at E-SCRAP 2015
- DOWA Eco-system suggested "Policy for Climate Change in Japan" to Minister of the Environment of Japan, as a member of "Japan Climate Leaders' Partnership"
- Entering the Environmental Management and Recycling businesses in Myanmar
- Construction of the country’s first controlled landfill
- Dowa President Delivers Lecture at International Conference in India
- Indonesia's The first and only one integrated waste management company, PPLi, Celebrates 20th Anniversary
- Thai Industry Minister Visits ESBEC
- Expansion of Precious Metal Recycling Business in Asia
- Precious metal refining plant to start operation in Singapore
- Panasonic, Hangzhou DADI, DOWA and Sumitomo Corporation to Establish Home Appliances Recycling Company in Hangzhou, China
- Incorporating advanced recycling technologies of a Japanese consumer electronics company
- Household Appliances Recycling Plant Completed in Tianjin, China: Responding to Domestic Chinese Demand for Resources Recycling
- New base for household appliances recycling business opens in Jiangxi Province, China
- Strengthening and expanding business infrastructure for future development
- Dowa Eco-System Commercializes Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Business
- Harnesses network and existing facilities to meet diverse customer needs
- Dowa Holdings to Launch Management Company in Shanghai, China
- Dowa Eco-System to Set Up Joint Venture in China for Soil Remediation
- Building a presence in the Chinese market in anticipation of rapid growth
- Dowa Eco-System to Start Full-Scale Detoxification Treatment Business for Waste Materials with Trace Amounts of PCB
- Progressive Expansion Nationwide with Plans to Build Treatment System on the Scale of 30,000 Tons Annually
- Dowa Eco-System Subsidiaries Become First Approved Operators of Contaminated Soil Treatment Business in Japan
- Responding to Soil Contamination Countermeasures Act Amendment
- Enter Household Appliances Recycling Business in Tianjin
- Aiming to Expand Environment/Recycling Business in China
We are a continually evolving leader and pioneer in the Environmental Management & Recycling Business.
DOWA ECO-SYSTEM has gained the trust of our clients by balancing top-quality environmental efficacy and economic efficiency.
DOWA ECO-SYSTEM's consulting branch, E & E Solutions, Inc., acts as an integrated technical consultant to provide solutions for environmental and energy problems.